Out of curiosity I  spoke to Dr Grinstein over the phone  and was  not
impressed.The deal is that if you endorse the product you get a free supply
but if you want to buy this miracle product it's VERY expensive so the sales
pitch is very similar to scams on double glazing, wall painting etc which
are very common in the uk. He talks about curing pd which is a load of
rubbish and certainly didn't impress me.Neither am I impressed by the phd
title which gives him the status of 'Doctor'.Anyhow why should natural
dopamine by any better than manufactured-  they are the same
chemical.However if you want the natural form try boiling up a load of Faba
beans and you would probably get a useful extract fairly  rich in l-dopa and
if not quite strong enough you could always crumble into it a tablet or two
of sinemet.I don't wish to sound cynical and utterly dismissive of the
beneficial effects reported on Dr! Grinseins product which has not been
tested in scientific trials which would have to take into account the
placebo effect and it's efficacy proved over a long period  with a wide
group of pd sufferers.We would all love to find a miracle cure but this
shouldn't overide commonsense. I  wish  I could be proved wrong.

David Langridge