Joan,
I am not laughing at your tremor, but I can remember trying to shake
my head to match my tremor also as I tried to read. It was not funny
then, but seems so now.
I take 1.25mg Requip 3Xday at 8am, 2pm, and 8pm and when stressed add
a Sinemet CR 25/100, usually in the afternoon.  Sometimes if my
stress level jumps and I have a sudden onset of tremor I will crush
or chew part of the Sinemet CR tablet to get a quicker pick-me-up.

I love to read and the tremor can make it very difficult.  I spoke
with my eye doctor and had my reading glasses set for 18 inches.
This allows me to see/read my computer screen, music for the piano,
and books or other materials when they are lying on my desk as
opposed to being held.  I have also found a variety of page holders
and page turners at various stores to help me.

Isn't it amazing what we do to get around this damn thing?

don't forget how to laugh (and do it often)
Marling McReynolds