Dear Bob and list friends,

After an intensive grassroots push from all of you, and some significant
legwork, I am pleased to report to you that the Upton Dear Colleague letter
will be signed by more than 80 members of the House of Representatives.  It is
our hope that the relatively high number of cosigners in support of funding
will send a strong bipartisan message to Chairman Porter and Ranking Member
Obey.

Also, during my visits to each of these offices both last Friday and Monday,
many of the Health LAs that I spoke with were very impressed by the amount of
calls they had gotten from their districts requesting support of the letter.
Yet another sign of our grassroots effectiveness in Washington.

I have posted the updated list of cosigners below.

Thank you again to all of you who took part in this effort.

Bill Turenne, Jr.
NPF/ Washington

Representative
Coyne