Gloria 17/74 has been on ReQuip (ropinirole) for eight weeks.  She started
with .25 mg three, times a day, then .5mg three times a day, and then .75mg
three times a
day.  This was a standard introduction to the drug.  She then went to a
consistent
.5mg four times a day (7-11-3-7)acompanied with SinemetCR 25-100 mg four/day
(7-11-3-7), Amantadine 100mg two/day (7-3).  Glory also may take one carbidopa
10mg
levadopa 100mg in the early AM.  She had one period in her fifth week that
seemed to give her problems but she has been back on steady since then.  It is
difficult to describe just how it has improved her but improvement has
definately been made.  I think it just a rebirth of  her former enthusiasm.
It has made her drowzy but that can
also be caused by the beautiful spring weather or my stimulating conversation.

I shall retreat to my lurking quarters once again.

John Strauss CP Gloria74/17