Barb,

I watched Extra all the way through here in Atlanta at 7pm on Fox.  No
Barb, no Dr. Iacono.  Boo Hiss!

I did get to see lots of dirt about Leonardo diCaprio and Hugh Hefner.  Are
you sure you're not Hugh's estranged wife who's been seen hanging out with
The Donald?

It would sure be a shame if they cut your piece for the mostly trash they
ran tonight.  If you find out when you WILL be on, please let us know.  I'm
not sure if I can sit through too many of these shows waiting for the good
parts!

Jane K.