Hi Don, Ken, and Dennis,

> Dennis, I will visit your webpage right after I see Don's, [log in to unmask]

I already bin dere; dun dat!

Great web pages guys.  It's very nice to see you both in person Don &
Vivian.  (I was a little concerned, haven't seen ya on the list fer a
coupla days Don, but of course you were working on yer web site!)

And Dennis I toured your site too and looked at all the neat family
pics.  (I've been meaning to send you a post about  a. the Speakers
Guide and b. possibility of sending me the Word 6 formatted
attachment)
a. Great job; kudos to you and your team!
b. Couldja?

My very best to all of you......................Murray 53/4
.