Chuck
Our neuro says hallucinations following hospital admission is often
change of environment.  My husband became extemely confused on admission to a
rehab center last oct. and was still restrained in light restraints going from
there to a NH.  He seemed to look right thru me.  A week or so later, he
became less confused and after about 2 weeks knew where he was.  He was
confused prior to admission but it did get much worse.
Yesterday he did not know who I was (in renal failure and on dialysis) but
today he was joking and answering questions appropriately.  I feel like I'm a
yo-yo in trying to figure the hallucinations and confusion out.  Some days he
is as clear as a bell.
Don't know if this will help or not.
Mary CG for Mel 77/12