Hi Barb,
I'm disappointed.......I was hoping to catch yer act tonite!

> Dear List-family.......
>
> YIKES!  I just gotta call to let me know that my "TV debut" on the
> program, "Extra," is going to be delayed till either next Monday,
> Tuesday, or Wednesday (22nd, 23rd, or 24th), because it's a major
> editing job and they want to do it right (I think).
>
> It's just as well, 'cause I'm so wiped out from getting up before the
> crack of dawn to take my meds, that I'd prolly fall asleep in the
> middle of viewing the segment if it ran tonite.
>
> Tired but feeling pretty darn good (even tho I gotta parking ticket
> while the shoot was being done!) <would that have happened if
> they knew I was a big-time star?> (wee smirk>
>
> Barb Mallut

I hope it's on the air here in Canada........keep us posted.

BTW My wife and I will be on holiday May 9 (Las Vegas)
to May 16th. or 17th. (L.A.) and would love to touch base with you,
possibly a support group meeting or ????????  Unfortunately we won't
be around for the first Saturday of the month and yer Partying

Best regards................Murray 53/4
.