What dosage of Mirapex do you take? Do you experience any confusion or speech
difficulty with higher doses of Mirapex? My doctor wanted me to up my dose to 1
and 1/2 tab (1 mg tab) 3 times a day, but I was so confused and hard to say what I
wanted to say, couldn't think straight,, does anyone else experience this?