Sounds good, when I tried RE-Quip, I felt like my brain was swollen, headache,
tired, depressed, and all over bad! Had to go back to Mirapex. Sorry, I wanted to
see how much improvement could be gained on it, with all the good reports, but I
just couldn't handle. I'm relatively young, 51, and am surprised others can handle
it so well.