<< What dosage of Mirapex do you take? Do you experience any confusion or
speech
 difficulty with higher doses of Mirapex? My doctor wanted me to up my dose to
1
 and 1/2 tab (1 mg tab) 3 times a day, but I was so confused and hard to say
what I
 wanted to say, couldn't think straight,, does anyone else experience this?

I take a 1 mg pill 3x a day, but did not notice any further improvement when I
went from a half mg pill to a 1 mg pill.  I have no side effects whatsoever
with Mirapex.  In fact, I sometimes forget to take my noon pill and there's
absolutely no difference between the days I forget and the days I remember to
take all three.

Mary