Does anyone know if we get the show EXTRA in the midwest? We looked in
our TV guide last night, but couldn't find it.  We'd like to catch it if
possible.

Also, if anyone has their "Parkinson Report" from the National Parkinson
Foundation, check out the Patient Viewpoint on pg. 28&29.  The article
"We Need More PD Research Funding" is written by our daughter.  She was a
quite upset when we told her they hadn't made the editing corrections
that she had requested, but the article still gets its point across.  She
is a journalism major at North Central College in Naperville, IL, and was
hoping to be able to use it as part of her resume.

Hope you enjoy it! Bev and Murph Brown