I have a wonderful computer program that accurately counts the amount of
protein in foods. It is put out by "Ohio Distinctive Software" 4588 Kenny
Road, Columbus  Ohio 43220.  Ask for Format:  DOS  __5.25" disk  __3.5" disk
                        Macintosh: __CD-ROM      __3.5" disk
                         Windows: __CD-ROM __5.25" __3.5"
It isn't expensive if they still charge the same price as they did a couple
of years ago, and comes with a 252 page paperback book.The four PRODUCTS
are:
                __EXEC DIET HELP     $4
                __MENU PLANNER       $4
                __WT LOSS PLAN       $4
                __FOOD LABEL         $5
                Shipping/Handling +  $3
The one I use the most is the food label it gives not only protein levels
but calories, carbohydrates,fat, and cholesterol.  I am not selling this
product.  I'm not even sure it is still on the market. But if it is , it is
well worth the money.
They have a satisfaction guaranteed.
I looked for a web site for this product but didn't know where to look.