^^^^^^GLOBAL GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   28  deg. F  equinox
  Dear Members of the LIST:

  Below you will find, just received from the Asst. Secretary of the
Maine State Senate, Judi Delfranco,
the final version of the Parkinson's Awareness Month Resolution (Senate
Paper 868) that passed the Senate yesterday afternoon, and the House this
morning.

  This is what survived from my original Draft Resolution I posted
earlier this week.

  I hope this is helpful to any of you who wish to activate Parkinson's
Awareness Month in your area.

  I have also just learned that Governor King is preparing a
Proclamation, using this Resolution for information....

  With best wishes on this happy occasion,

  Ivan Suzman and other Maine activists (Karen Bardo, Jay Forys, Jr. and
Greg Leeman)