>At 09:37 PM 3/13/98 -0500, Bonnie wrote:
>I went back thru the tape where I had recorded the Today Show this morning.
>The actress that Katie Couric interview was Holly Robinson Peete. Her NFL
>quarterback husband is Rodney Peete & they have 5 month old twins. It is
>Holly's father who is PWP of 15 years. Holly & Rodney created the Holly-Rod
>(sp) Foundation. Based on what she said, that foundation is for those pwp who
>cannot afford their PD meds. Holly-Rod Foundation works thru the NPF.

To add a few more  pieces to the story:

I met Holly and her husband at the NPF dinner a few weeks ago.  Actually
Ken Aidekman introduced us.  She is a lovely, well spoken young woman who
sincerely wishes to bring the plight of PWPs to the public's attention.
She and
her husband established the foundation in her father's honor, who has PD and
is having a difficult time with the disease. Her father was a writer for
the Bill
Cosby Show, among others.

The foundation is:  The Holly-Rod Foundation, Inc
                                                  11901 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 595
                                                  Los Angeles, CA   90025
                                                  phone - 310-385-1598
                                               fax -  310-385-1597

Maybe one of the area support groups could contact the foundation and plan
some  events
that would benefit all  involved.  The media would certainly cover it.

Margaret

DOB: 1941/Dx: 1980/Cured:ASAP
Slogans wont do it/Hard work will