Hello fellow list members, my name is Catherine Lambe, I am 39 years old
and live in FL. I don't have Parkinson's diseade, but my
step-father-in-law does. I am trying to make heads or tails of this
disease, I can see in him how devestating it really is. He had very mild
PD when I first met him four years ago, and has now progressed to
moderate borderline severe. I joined this list to find out more about
others who have this disease, how you cope with it, and to find out how
to help him (His name BTW is Willie, and you will probably hear tons
about him).
I read with some interest one of the few posts I did recieve in regard to
creating a web-site. I would like to mention in passing that geocities
hosts free web-sites, only for personal use...no business. I have created
one on the subject of Tourette Syndrome. Any pointers that I can offer to
you creations, I will gladly do!
I am looking forward to being a viable and contributing member of this
family.
CatherineLambe

"What is life, but a great big learning experience?"
"Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!"

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]