Hi Dennis;
Mar. 10 you wrote............

> Should anyone want a copy of the formated version of the guide (Word6
> for Windows) I can send it to them as an attachement.
>
> Dennis.

> Dennis Greene 48/11
> http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/

yesterday I requested a copy formatted for Word 6 and today I have
it.  Thankyou for the extremely prompt reply.

I loaded the attachment into MS Word 6.0, opened the file,and it
looked great!  Like a dummy I hit <PRINT> and walked away.

I came back to find you had set the pages up as the metric equivalent
of our 8 and 1/2 by 11standard and so I printed 24 pages instead of
12.  Once I went to page setup and selected (8 1/2 x 11) and then
selected (Apply to whole document) everything was OK.

This is a very professional piece of work and again I congratulate
you and your team.

I plan to share this with our Support Group Co-ordinator.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.........................Murray
.