Hi again everybody I just got back on the list after being off several
months. Hi Ken,
how's the pool. I'm 39 and I have had PD for 7 years now and my life has
been one emotional coaster after another. Since most of you know
parkinson's can and does cause problems with speech. On top of everything
else that brought on a social phobia that has
taken control of my life. See do to the speech I will not answer phones or
speak often in public. Dr has promised me therapy but nothing yet,.Very
frustrating to be in this
situation.Think I need something though before i go crazy. Bobby