Jon and Marling,

I guess I've learned something.  When I made my statements about suicide, I
was relating primarily to my own  flirtation with it.  I was not clinically
depressed and never have been - so what do I know about it. Nothing, really,
I didn't think, actually.  I started out just trying to support the
condemnation of a possible exaggeration of the facts - and I just kept on
atyping!  Need to put a brake on this thing.  And I apologize for my
language, part of it; not for what I called our Congress!

Back to suicide for another thought; I think there has to be a strong
cultural taboo associated with it. I suppose you would both disagree