I have been following the responses to your request and note that there has
been no mention of "Restless Leg Syndrome" (RLS) on which there was
discussion a few months back.

I suggest that you ask for the details of RLS to be repeated on the list
for you and that you study the Tables presented, completing the self
assessment of Table 3.

I found it necessary to qualify nearly all answers to achieve a more
accurate grading of my condition. I then expanded the Self Assessment to
cover the majority of  PD symptoms and deliivered the resulting document to
my Neurologist at my recent appointment. He was a little surprised but
found that it gave him a much better understanding of my condition and the
changes that have been occurring. We discussed each sympton I had covered
and in fact he even wrote me his comments a few days later.

I consider that my self assessment has resulted in a better relationship
between  us and I feel that he is much more informed of my condition.I
propose to update the assessment for my next appointment.

Another benefit is that I have a better understanding myself.

I trust this may be of help to you

Jim Caldwell

Jim Caldwell  <[log in to unmask]>