BRowley368 wrote:
> But you are entirely right about not sending home addresses to the entire
> list.  That also goes for telephone numbers, I feel. Keep such things private
> cause you don't know who might be lurking.

Personally, I can't see the anxiety over revealing street address or
phone number (see below) unless I were doing something crooked myself.
I like to get snailmail, often bulky stuff like reprints, that I may
request via e-mail. And if anyone on the list wants to visit, welcome!
As for privacy and security, what's to save? Whoever really wants to
know can easily find out. SPAMs and junk mail are only minor nuisances.
And if someone is curious about the caliber or magazine capacity of my
home security system, well, that depends (just kidding). Cheers,
Joe
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013