I went to a talk by a representative from Roche Pharmaceuticals today about
TASMAR.  I was so encouraged by what she said.  If you don't know about
what it can do for us Parkies I urge you to find out.  I feel very hopeful
that it will improve my life significantly. It extends the half  life of
Sinemet which allows a reduction in the amount of Sinemet that you need,
this in turn cuts down on side effects that go along with  too much.  It
improves function and has the potential effect of slowing progression
somewhat.  If you are having trouble with off times this drug will help
that by smoothing out the peaks and valleys.  It sounds like a miracle to
me.

Marty Rose 58/10