Greg, have you ever watched someone who is about to fall, and just catches
himself, and then moves forward, or sideways, or backwards, and the process
repeats itself?
WELL, that would pretty much describe my dancing ability, so MAYBE you'd be
better off dancing with the Barbs, and all the other ladies! PLUS, no offense
to any of the guys who like to dance with other guys...but I am not among that
group...probably to the relief of "that group" LOL!  I hope you get to do a
lot of dancing, and I will just "sit that one out!"  I am a pretty good "foot
tapper" though, if someone wants to play some good jazz! [log in to unmask]