It seems as though the preponderance of my recent posts have been directed
primarily to North America.  Perhaps I can make up for it:

A Texan farmer goes to Australia for a vacation.  There he meets an
Aussie farmer and gets talking. The Aussie shows off his big wheat field
and the Texan says, "Oh! We have wheat fields that are at least twice as
large."

Then they walk around the ranch a little, and the Aussie shows off
his herd of cattle.  The Texan immediately says, "We have longhorns that
are at least twice as large as your cows."

The conversation has, meanwhile, almost died when the Texan sees a herd of
kangaroos hopping through the field.   He asks, "And what are those?"

The Aussie replies with an incredulous look, "Don't you have any
grasshoppers in Texas?"

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness