Hi Claudia;
you wrote:
SNIP
> I'm trying
> to get my hands on the most recent info on Parkinson's and appreciate the
> topics you all discuss, it's helpful for me as well.
>
> Thanks- Claudia Perdices, MSW

One of our List Members (Janet Paterson) introduced me to searching
the "archives" of this list.  One of my goals since is to pass this
information to someone else every week.  So...........

You can search the archives of this list!

In fact, ALL  of us with web access
can search the pd list archives at the 'James' website
kindly provided by Simon Coles:

1. go to his website:
     "Welcome to James"  at:
     http://new.parkinsons.org.uk/index.htm

2. click on the 'hot link' to the search page
and then enter any term you wish in the search query window:
    for instance   <chelation>   or    <mirapex>  or  ??

3. you should then be presented with a list of postings
click on one of them to look at it
you could then print it, or download it, or mail it to yourself

This list is a wonderful tool  and the access to the archives is
nothing short of marvellous.   Try it....you'll love it!!

Welcome and Best regards...................Murray 53/4
.