Dear Barb M. (the other one):

I have been frantically trying to determine when the Shes of Shows is to
be presented.  NBC here knows nothing and can't even talk about it. The
other stations are competing for incompetence or equivalent.  Last night
I set my tape to record 'Il Trovatore' on Bravo, its third time that
day.  But they switched programs.  Like wise today, I programmed my VCR
(not my favorite hobby as you gals seem to think!!!) to record 'Nothing
Sacred' on ABC, advertized in the TV guide as well as in the daily
paper, one of the more cerebral and challenging programs in TV.  Lo and
behold, they substituted an inane movie about a violent cop in
Hollywood.

Soooooooooo, after venting my frustration by playing the Messiah, and
keeping away from the Boob Toob, I spend half the night corresponding
with the Parkie' extended family, and wondering how to find out
WHEN THE EXTRA MALLUT SHOW WILL BE ON IN THE DC region.
Keep well, at least well enough to enjoy our affections.
Michel Margosis
'Carpe Diem'