As I read Janet's "re-posts: family atmosphere 1 through 6," I was
struggling to find a way to express my positive reactions to both the
"reposts" and to Janet's ongoing support.

Then, I read Murray's response - partially copied below for ease of
identification -  and it really says it all and quite well.  Why reinvent
the wheel?   [Clearly, I am unable to vouch for his comments as a PWP since
I am the CG in my setting.]

The LIST is - simply stated - a very unique resource.

                Perry CG for Terry 70/0.5

At 10:02 PM 3/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi List Members;
>
>I read all the latest "keffuffel" and "family" posts and yes..the
>suicide posts (a subject I personally cannot imagine contemplating)
>and I thought about what this List and all the varied posts mean to
>me.
>
>First I'm deeply indebted to Barbara Patterson (the founder) for this
>fabulous list.
>
>This list is "Family".
>
>This list is "Entertaining" to say the least.
>
>This list is a great "Educator" and not only in matters Parkinsonian.
>
>This list is  a tremendous "Resource" and I thank Janet Paterson who
>taught me how to access the archives. (and Simon Coles who maintains
>the archives).
>
>This list is the "Ultimate Support Group" with 1600+ members that
>share every facet of PD.

                                Perry Sennewald  732-842-7712