Dear Gregory,
      Of all the people I heard from I have the most trouble understanding
what it is you are saying. I've read and enjoyed some of your previous
posting but now I'm not sure what it is you are saying. For example in your
3/21 response to Camilla's posting you say, among your gentle sounding
words, "However, the last emotion we need on the list is vindictiveness."
Was that comment directed toward my note to Ivan?

> If it is in fact taking up space
>in an already stressful daily routine, I wonder if it wouldn't be so bad as
>to react with a little encouragement or not react at all.

Are you suggesting that I should react with encouragement when Iven says
something that I believe to be unwise or outrageous? Ivans a big boy. He
can take the heat.

>e been silent a great deal lately.  My reasons are different from
>Ivan's.  But, for someone to  say that they have enjoyed that someone with
>Parkinson's is not participating is counter to the foundation of the idea of
>having a list.

I confess, I enjoyed the silence and I doubt the reason for his silence had
to due with his Parkinson. [OF course I don't really know] As to the tape
updates I could not  deleted them fast enough. Vindictive? I dont think so.

 >I don't know most of you personally, but I do share a common
>tragedy ....
   Did you ever think of your PD as a gift? I know a few PWPs who are not
troubled at all by their illness. One in particular,views  himself as a big
fish in a small pond from where he can influence PD policy and events. He
feels that he would have little influence as a more normal person. Is he
sick? Not in the slightest

 >Self-esteem is a fragile but essential part of every human.
     Some how I can't view me or what I have to say as damaging Ivan's
self- esteem.

>please try to have a little empathy when you disagree.
         I do feel a little empathy for you. Really I do. So young to be
beaten upon by this crappy illness

MORE TO FOLLOW SOON
   My best
   george