Hello Murray

        Depression is the traveling companion to most long term disease,
PD, MS, etc. As bad as depression gets and I know how bad it gets,  it is a
sure sign of sanity.
        How many people have you met in your life that had an ongoing
illness such as PD and MS?  Have any of them ever told you they were HAPPY
ABOUT IT. Depressed is how a health mind and spirit feel when you have an
on going illness.
        If the depression is caused for some unknown  reason, or goes on
for ever when you have PD, MS  etc,  then you must give it the special
attention it needs
        In closing I just want to thank those of you that started this List
and tell all of you how much I enjoy the messages you post on it. To me the
list is a window that looks onto a beautiful field where flowers, children
sunshine and many other of GOD'S gifts can be found.

Just one who has been there,
JOhn