^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  27   deg. F  snowstorm with icy
winds
 Dear Barbara P.,

    Thank you for your words of encouragement about our struggle for
Visilbility.

      Your idea of sending copies of selected messages which a listmember
posts,  to writers and reporters in the media is great!!  ESPECIALLY with
World Parkinson's Day coming up on Apirl 11th, and with the Udall
legislation still not funded, the time to try harder is NOW.

     Barbara, thanks again for your having created our List, and for your
very kind thoughts about Barbara Mallut and me.

     By the way,Glenna and Blaine Atwood and I will be on local TV on
April 9, again on WCSH-TV here in Portland. The public enjoyed the first
show so much that a second live call-in show is planned!

Ivan S.