(Sorry about the missfire, I'll take it from the top)

Greg: Just wanted to give you "two thumbs up" on your response to  Randall re.
the "to  hide or not to hide" issue concerning PD symptoms. Even as an 8-year
"veteran" PWP, I haven't really resolved the conflict, but I think you've
nudged  me in the direction of not wasting the energy  trying to hide the
symptoms at work.  And while some people may not be comfortable with the
revelation, those same people would probably be the ones with the biggest
problem looking past the tremor, bradykinesia, etc. and independently judge
the "content" rather than the "package".  Thanks  for sharing your thoughts.