Hi Shari....

"Go figure" is sure right when it comes to the "governmental mentality!"
Uhhh... an oxymoron if there ever was one, huh? <rueful grin>

The thing that's makes my case even more bizarre is that I have ALREADY been
declared "disabled" ONCE already by SSDI, yet  lost all SSDI benefits and
Medicare benefits (which was expected), but also that "disabled" status which
was lost when I took a job with Microsoft that permitted me to work out of my
home and set my own hours.

Mind you, I certainly didn't expect SSDI to continue paying me benefits when I
worked, but since their own rules stated I had a 36 month "trial" time to see
if I could handle the job before losing my "disabled" STATUS, since I worked
for 22 months, I'm at a loss as to why SSDI is fighting me so hard about
restoring my "disabled" status and benefits.  I did then ,and DO now meet
their existing criteria - but they continue hassle me.

And you can be sure I'll post the time and date that "my" segment (really Dr.
Iacono's, and the 2 other PWP's who were a part of the segment with me) of
"Extra's" going to be aired just as soon as I find out myself.

Huggles...

Barb Mallut