 got some new picks on my web page that asked for. as time goes on more
will be added to get there http://wcoil.com/~flash the reason i don"t sent
them is lot don't like to get them. i like to get family pics as i print
tme out oh i did not get the name of the witch let know who you are. as i
am putting place on my wall of family pics. silly old man i am eat my
spinach.  all the talk of sluiced is making me hard to keep MR PD OUT OF MY
LIVE. as you know i want to but judith,camilla sonia helped me through it.
as i once said we all have tough time with pd. even me with all years i
have had it i say 26years nero says 32  janet,barb all so helped. are we
helping or harming talking so much about it on the list? as of now i am
having trouble in under stand things and remembering. i won't tell what
meds i take. but want to tell what all we can do if we try. i am to use
wheel chair but won't fall a lot legs hurt but i will win win guess this
all for now  C U  all later

                                           73/26 lima,oh

                                           I.Y.Q DON & VIVIAN
                                           LOVE OF MY LIFE-53