Barb,

In addition to my off list post I wrote to you. I had another thought.
I was just reading more of the replies and want to URGE you to write and
call your Senator to intervene on your behalf.

Barb....It's time to write YOUR Senator!!!!!

I don't know about in Calif, but in Virginia we got positive action that
way with my Dad. If a Senator writes SSDI on your behalf and asks them
what's up...it goes to another desk for review...they are less likely to
give him/her the run around.

Plan it carefully, give him the ammo he needs, and go for the attack!

Your cyber sis,
Gail <swinging her fists wildly!>