I am troubled by the recent posts from 2 listmembers , both of whom I value
personally, and both of whom have been important contributors to the PD
community--virtual and otherwise.

I am especially troubled by the "flaming post" George sent to Ivan, as I
understood that this list was one where "flames" were "off limits", and the
rudeness of a personal attack on anyone was not appropriate.  Ivan's
response was conciliatory, and I would hope that it eased George's anger
somewhat.  What we do NOT need here is a protracted "battle of the
Parkies"-- we are all in this fight together--and the opponent is PD, not
any individual!

May I suggest that in future, if members have "a bone to pick" with each
other, they do us the courtesy of sending those mnessages OFFlist, to the
person directly, rather than upsetting  1600+ persons who have enough to
worry about already??

       Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 79/8+ <[log in to unmask]>

              * Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,*
              * is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience *
              *                 --Mary McCurry             *