 when  i first learned i had it i took it bad back then there was not a lot
know about it. people where afraid. i told every one. could not talk of
nothing else. lost some friend because that was all i could talk about. so
i learned not to talk so much about it. i would some days 16 hrs got so i
could not lift my eqment. went from 16llb bowling ball to 8lb could not
tell customer how much a job would cost. men would get mad at me so vivian
retired me. so at times you can say to much about having pd as well as
saying nothing. but do not harp on it. that is why i say a joke,pome or
some different other than pd now and then if you want to truthful with your
self don't you get tired of all talk of pd nothing else. good laugh now and
them is good medicine. we all got to learn more about pd but do we need to
repeat our selves over and over.when some say i found out about a new med.
listen try it and before every one starts in about the same one lets wait a
while what good for them may not be for them. so let all set back look and
listen. i may be wrong as you all know. as lot times i just don't under
stand. but i try to look and listen may i am wrong now. MR PD IS GONE SO
JUMP IN THERE LET ME KNOW.

                                              73/lima,oh

                                             I.Y.Q. DON  &  VIVIAN
                                            LOVE OF MY LIFE -53