Greetings from Glasgow,

I am a Newbie if that is the proper term,to the computer world. I was
diagnosed in April 97 with Parkinson's, aged 35, I am married with 2
children, a girl of 11 and a boy of 9.

The Internet has been a great source of info for me, my way of coping
with PD was to find out as much as I could,I like to switch between the
medical info and the lighter side of humor, as you know laughter is a
great medicine.

I am sure I will benefit greatly from the list and look forward to
reading of your experiences.

                                                         best wishes

                                                          Gerry McCann