Murray, I too am thankful for The List, for the things I have learned that
help my dad, who is the PWP I am here for, he will "celebrate" his 81st
birthday in two days, the family was with him this past Saturday evening to
share a cake, and dinner, and with all his medical problems, he still knows
who we are, and who he is, and can enjoy his food....for these things we are
thankful.  I am also thankful for folks like you who appreciate my sense of
humor, and the others that may not, but manage to tolerate it! I spend a lot
of time here in "list land" most every day, but it is a labor of love. Thanks
for your support!