Dear List-Family...

I've been receiving SOOO much private email and List posts concerning the
miserable experiences I've had with the Social Security Administrations, that
I've finally been forced to respond to all you very thoughtful, helpful,
supportive, and caring individuals as a group as it'd take me days to respond
to each of ya individually...

I'm going to start drafting a letter tonite to my state senator from the
Southern California area, Barbara Boxer.  That should be snail mailed
tomorrow.

This coming Saturday is the regular meeting of my PD support group (the one
I've belonged to for several years, not the new one I'm the coordinator for at
Encino Hospital).  I'm going to ask for volunteers to keep me company while I
PICKET the SSA office near my home.

That particular SSA office is quite close to a regional City Hall office and
court complex with press hanging around the courthouse every day - maybe
THAT'LL be televised before the "Extra" segment.<rueful smile>

I just know that to continue playing the game with the SSA calling all the
shots is getting me absolutely nowhere, and is a waste of my time and limited
energy.   It'd just be an effort in futility...

I've saved all records of my SSA transactions and feel impelled to try to take
the ball from them and run with it MYSELF.  That SHOULD get their attention!
Enough's enough already!!!.

Thanks to you all for the support and suggestions.  Ya all mean so much to
me...

With love....

Barb Mallut