I have experienced the same, and tried to blame it on PD, coming out my
immobility for long priods through the night.  However, I have come to
the conclusion that I have a pinched sciatic nerve which becomes very
painful periodicially.  A neuro and a physiotherapist (with the help of
a MRI) confirm the diagnosis.  But PD makes everything worse.

What do I do about it?  Not much. I exercise with focus on that area, in
particular an exercise called the "Hula hoop" which is a hula dance-type
motion.   It helps!

Good luch.