Dear List-family...

I never realized just how common my first name is till I became a member of
our PD List.  I suspect there are more Barbaras and Barbs here than any other
name.

'Cause of THAT, it'd REALLY be appreciated if ya'd take a moment to add at
LEAST a last name initial, if not the entire last name when you're addressing
a public post to one of out "List-Barbs."  That would spare THIS Barb a lotta
confusion...

Of COURSE when addressing the List owner, Barb Patterson, it's entirely
appropriate to refer to HER by first name only as she's THE "Barb" 'round
these parts <smile>.

Thanks much...

Barb Mallut (just another Barb-amongst-hundreds-on-the-List)