To 'just another Barb':

It seems ironic to me that you want to be 'JUST' another Barbara.  I am
married to 'JUST' another Barbara, and the more I read you and Barb
Patterson and my Barb (M), I find that you all Barbs are 'JUST' each
unique, and I am grateful for that.  And furthermore, I am completely
unanimous in this.
With love to one and all, and all for one(?)
Michel Margosis