Hello folks,

As some of you know I am also a member of another listserve for MS and
sometimes info is posted by that group that may be helpful to PWP
also so I post it here. The pictures were excellent so that I could see
products that I've not seen before so it was well worth looking
for me but I don't know anything about the company and can not recommend
them or their products. If anyone on the MS list comments about the
company I will pass it on.

Subject: Vehicle Information

Access Unlimited - Everything about making a vehicle assessable
including dealerships for vehicles and access equipment

http://www.accessunlimited.com

Your cyber sis,
Gail Vass