Hi David:

I am sending this again because I sent it last evening and it hasn't shown up
yet.

David:  I quote from a handout I was given at a support meeting: "WARNING
Sandoz Pharmaceuticals has issued a warning of reports of fatal interactions
between Eldepryl (Selegiline hydrochloride) and meperidine known as Demerol,
and other trade names.  Patients contemplating surgery are advised to bring
this notice to the attention of their physician.  Further information can be
obtained from pharmacies - ask for prescribing iinformation - or contact
Sandoz Pharmaceuticals at 800-631-8184."

Good luck!!  Liz S ~~