Jim may be right, but my hip pain was entirely different from my earlier
Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) (which disappeared totally, thank God, when I
started permax)  When I tried to talk about my hip pain with my Internist, he
assured me it was a variant of RLS and gave me something called Neurontin which
is supposed to be used for Epilepsy, but which the internist has found to be
helpful with RLS, I think.  I used it for a week, and it made no difference at
all with the hip pain, so I stopped using it -- having no need for one more
medication.
I don't know what helt this is, but offer it up all the same.

Nancy