To anyone out there who has advanced parkinsons and  has been using sinemet
for several  years-who now is adding  Requip-

What kind of side effects are you noticing? and at  what dosage levels are
you noticing these side effects?  Have you  noiticed more tremor any where?
and have you been able to lower sinemet dosage levels?  What benefits have
you noticed with Requip?  Again, at what  levels of dosages were any
benefits noticed?  I'm  slowly titrating onto  Requip, and  being the first
patient my doctor has prescribed Requip to, he has no certain answers, so
I'm  interested to learn  from others out there on Requip what their
experience has been. Thanks.

Patsy Manning