Hi new friends,
There is a wallet size list of drugs that aren't compatable with each
other, that has been put out by the National Parkinson, Inc. This little
card shows a warning on it for a variety of interactions:
Warning:
The majority of medications prescribed for the treatment of Parkinson's
Disease are compatible with other prescription drugs.  However, there are a
few medications which may alter the action of Sinemet or its generic
carbidopa-levodopa.  If medications are incompatible an increase in
Parkinson's symptoms may occur.  Please discuss with your physician the
possibility of drug incompatibility if one of these have been preacribed.
A copy of this list should also be made available in the event of
hospitalization.

I  also took one to my pharmacy.

Brand names
Haldol
Trilafon orTreavil
Stelazine
Prolixin, Permitil
Navane
Moban
Mellaril
Thorazine
Loxitane
Serpasil, Ser-Ap-Es, Diutensin, Diupres
Demi-Regroton, Salutensin
Pavabid
Compazine
Reglan
Torecan
Aldomet
Lithobid
Taractan
Nardil
Parnate
Raudixin
Rauverid
Wolfina
Harmonyl
Moderil
Rauwiloid
Dilantin
Buspar
Demerol

In addition, certain rare side  effects have been described between
Eldepryl (selegiline) and the following drugs:
Elavil
Paxil
Prozac
Demerol
Zoloft

I only named the brand names of these as it would have taken the rest of
the day  getting this list ready.

PWP in my support group have been aware of these drug interactions for
several years.If you want one of these cards call the National toll free
1-800-327-4545 In Frorida 1-800-433-7022