Excuse me, but that advice regarding "Just hit reply, rather than reply
 to all." does not apply to AOL. "Reply" sends to the whole list. If AOL users
want something to go to an individual as opposed to the whole list, then the
"To" address must be changed.
But you are entirely right about not sending home addresses to the entire
list.  That also goes for telephone numbers, I feel. Keep such things private
cause you don't know who might be lurking.

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 76/2

<< Just a tip.... in the future, be careful not to send your home address to
 the entire mail list.  Its very risky.  Just hit reply, rather than reply
 to all. >>