Barb,
Glad I could help...Be sure that your in-service team has a
registered nurse on it.  We send a RN and a person knowledgable about
PD to field questions about how the patient feels.  The nurse
presents the program. We also help the local junior college nursing
class when they need someone to talk about PD.  The students respond
positively to hearing the patients constructive criticism of hospital
care they have received and are open to suggestions as is the nursing
school staff.  There is an excellent video tape that can be used also.
  I will have to look it up as I have forgotten its name.  Will try
to remember to get back to you with it..
                      Bev