At 06:21 PM 3/26/98 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]
SIDE STORY" called " I feel pretty" - and I`ll ask Dietmar to dance with me.
>Last year I had the pleasure to be to a great party with Dietmar and his
very nice wife, exactly this evening I was "Off" and instead of dancing I
went to sleep.

>Sonia
>

>NEVER GIVE UP
  hi there grandmother got you and your grand son up on my family photo
board all ready   i just told the fellow no way what he is missing in life.
he could be more like us dance up strom and enjoy live i know i do bad yes
we all have them you all helped me through some bad times so thanks  I.Y.Q.